20 September 2014

CyanogenMod 11 for Xiomi 1S

I had replaced the ROM for the Xiomi 1S from the official MIUI flavoured Android Jelly Bean 4.3 based to the CynogenMod 11 (Android Kit Kat 4.4.4). I actually had flashed the Mokee ROM (another custom rom - based on the CynogenMod 11) but later decided to use the pure CM ROM.

So far, the ROM is preety stable and the 1S is performing well. One thing that I need to highlight is that if I changed the CM11's runtime from Dalvik to ART, the 1S does not receive any carrier /operator signal nor any wifi signal. Maybe it's just me but some users on the 1S MIUI forum reported that they are able to run CM11 with ART.

Below are some screen capture of the ROM.

Home Screen - CM 11 Default Launcher
Free RAM - around 300MB
About 18K - score in Antutu Benchmark



1 comment: